Monday, March 21, 2016

Many Of Those I Know

Many of those i know in their interests different to me
Suppose many of us in our ways different as can be
Most of them are sports fans and at their local pub
They discuss the on field performance of their favorite football club
As for me for years i have been a rhyming buff
One who has penned reams and reams of rhyming stuff
Though over three decades past my physical prime
I remain as addicted to the penning of rhyme
Just one of many who pens rhymes every day
One who writes for enjoyment not for fame or pay
But how boring we would be if we all thought in the same way
Variety is the spice of life as the wise one does say
And many of those i know in their interests different to me
Suppose many of us in our ways different as can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment