Tuesday, March 22, 2016

My Inner Thoughts Online

My inner thoughts online with others i do share
In that one of many my sort are not rare
A scribbler of rhymes dismissed as doggerel
There may be a spot for me in poetasters hell

I am not one who has a literary degree
But penning of rhymes a source of joy to me
I have been penning stuff since my physical prime
And this is going back some four decades in time

I never refer to myself as a poet
I leave that to those worthy of literary note
Rhymers are many and poets only few
To this you may say do tell us what is new

To write rhyme is easy as easy as can be
Anybody can do it you can have this from me
And like me there are many rhymers in every town
Who will die as strangers to literary renown

With rhyming words i am one who does love to play
A scribbler of doggerel i write every day
My best days in life in the forever gone
But for as long as i can do i will keep on rhyming on.

No comments:

Post a Comment