Monday, August 30, 2021

Give Me The Strength

Give me the strength to live as a better person and learn from my mistakes of the past
Time does not wait and i am getting older and the spectre of death is approaching fast
I have my flaws as do have many others we struggle with our egos every day
Those in life who lose their egos die of their own choosing and many choose to die in such a way
I am one of many who finds life as a struggle but the fear of death does keep me living on
For to feel this way i must not be short on ego though my better days in the forever gone
Though  those of similar  thinking on all things not in agreement this is being individual in thinking one might say
But  those who live for self alone it is worth noting are narcissisticly inclined in their own way
One can only live to be a better person to think of those in life doing it quite tough
To live for self alone seems rather selfish though to many this does seem quite good enough
I too must admit i think of myself too often for self improvement lots of room in me
There are many like us in the Human World beyond our own needs we just cannot see
Give me the strength to live as a better person and of the needs of others feel aware
I am not one who lives near to my higher self but having this said such people are rare.

No comments:

Post a Comment