Saturday, August 7, 2021

If I Did Tell You Differently

Going back the decades over Seasons of time
I am one who has written a whole heap of rhyme
Among rhymers as such never to tthe fore
I write for enjoyment and little else more

It is true about rhymes they are not hard to write
And easy to read and easy to recite
And it is not saying anything that is new
That my sort as ever are not of the few

There are rhymers Worldwide in every village and city and town
Who write for the love of it not for money or literary renown
An enjoyable hobby for every rhyming buff
I am just one who writes lots of rhyming stuff

With rhyming words i am one who just loves to play
And i add to my numbers of them every day
And i hope to be rhyming on the day i do die
If i did tell you differently it would be a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment