Sunday, August 1, 2021

No Business Of Mine

Since this is their business  this suits me fine
For what is their business is no business of mine
The favourable opinions of the judgmental i do not desire
Good luck to the people that they do admire
Between the value of people they only differentiate
And big egos in the World they does create
I am one of those people who enjoy penning rhyme
It is something i have been doing over decades of time
Without the staus of any money for doing it as pay
My sort verbal fodder for the judgmental in this judgmental World of today
The Human World with their sort could well do without
Since change for the betterment of humanity they never bring about
And what they think or say of me does suit me quite fine
For what is their business is no business of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment