Thursday, January 2, 2014

To Live And Let live

For wrongs that i feel to me that they have done
I cannot bring myself for to hate anyone
For to forgive others myself i must forgive
I just wish to be one to live and let live
Since harboring grudges against the hated one can lead the hater to commit a serious crime
And for the offense leaves the offender to serve years of prison time
The harboring of  a grudge can be a soul destroying thing
Since revenge through crime great shame on you will bring
For your crime to avenge a past wrong you will be made to pay
With plenty of time to think of your stupidity in your long prison stay
For wrongs done to me i would leave in the bygone
And live in the now for the clock on my life does tick on
When i forgive others myself i can forgive
And with the harboring of a grudge i have no wish to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment