Sunday, January 24, 2016

If I Did Tell You Different

Some tell me since for it you never receive any pay
Is it not time that you thought of giving rhyming away
But they do not understand that it is not for fame or money that i pen rhyme
And on what i do love doing why should i call time
I have been penning rhyme since nineteen seventy three
It was my love of rhyme that made a rhymer of me
With rhyme words i am one who does love to play
And i add to my numbers of rhymes every day
From penning rhyme enjoyment and pleasure is my gain
And i hope as a rhymer that i will remain
Until the Life's Reaper comes reaping my way
To claim the life from me on some future night or day
Yes a rhymer i will be until the day i do die
If i did tell you different it would be a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment