Wednesday, February 2, 2022

I Lack In The Desire

A truth of my existence i too have to face
That i could do more to make the World we live in a far better place
On the ladder of goodness to climb i have far
You will only find my sort where the ordinary are
I am not one of those to go out of my way
To help those in need of helping every day
Though the kind and the caring i greatly admire
For to be like them i lack in the desire
Kindness and compassion and empathy is in people in varying degrees
Some people go to far Countries to refugee camps for to help the Stateless refugees
Whilst some in their hometown who choose to stay
The poor and the hungry and homeless do help every day
And though of singing their praises i never could tire
To be like them in goodness and kindness i lack in the desire.

No comments:

Post a Comment