Saturday, January 19, 2013

Suppose This Is How It Is

Who becomes Australia's 2013 Grand Slam Tennis Champions why should  i much care
Since in their big wins i will not be one to share
But may the  best man and woman win on the day
Good luck to them on their success is all i can say
For their hero and heroine worship they do not need me
I may not even watch a  game on the t v
Some people invest so much of their money and time on others fame
And tennis  to me it is only a game
In sports as in all things in human life the emphasis is on success
But egostistical people me fail to impress
We create these tall poppies give  them wealth and renown
And ignore the homeless of the poor side of the town
Suppose this is how it is and it always will be
Though with my way of thinking so few do agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment