Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A Far Bigger Threat

 Climate Change is a far bigger threat to humanity than C O V  I  D-19
But lately on the media little i have heard of it or of seen
It seems that the idea is just to ignore it and it will go away
This is far from clever thinking in truth one can say
It is said that Worldwide from C O V  I  D-19 at least a million people will die
But those who believe that it is a greater threat to humanity than Climate Change believe their own lie
For Climate Change to the existence of human beings than C O V I D-19  is far greater threat
For many in Climate Change face the prospect of hunger and an early death
Worldwide in the year 2020 in the news headlines C O V I D-19 to the fore
The greater threats of Global Warming and Climate Change billions of people ignore
C O V  I  D-19  is on the news headlines almost every day
And this seems a sad thing for to have to say
The threat of Climate Change to the existence of humanity is obviously clear
But the Worldwide pandemic  C O V I  D-19 to many is a far greater fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment