Friday, November 13, 2020

A Wealthy Woman's Toy Poodle

 I would love to be reincarnated as a wealthy woman's toy poodle
One who is not anyone's partner or anyone's wife
I would be the centre of  her love and attention
Since she does not have any children in her life

She would take me on car drives cuddle me in her arms
How lucky could any dog wish for to be
Sleep on her bed in her heated bedroom
And of any care or worry feel totally free

Feed me on the best diced meat that money can buy
And i would live the life other dogs of only do dream
My human female friend would treat me as her hero
Even share with me her cookies and cream

As a dog i would be one of the rare lucky
Since many dogs like many humans are born into poverty
I would be one who would be loved and needed
And admired as canine aristocracy

I would love to be reincarnated as a wealthy woman's toy poodle
Far luckier and far more privileged than most dogs are 
Feeling  self important as she takes me out driving
Sitting beside her on the front seat of her car.

No comments:

Post a Comment