Monday, November 23, 2020

Anger In Her Stare

 Had my car hit and injured her i would not have committed a crime
For i was not driving fast and i braked just in time
She walked on to the street obscured from my view from behind a parked car
From a parking lot by a cafe bar
The coldness in her dark brown eyes left me with a mind chill
And i would be of the deceased now if looks could kill
She did have an angry look in her cold stare
As through the car windscreen at me she did glare
From the look she gave me she believed i was in the wrong
Though in the point of law right to me belong
By the look in her eyes she was not showing any fear
And that she was angry with me was obviously clear
Through the car windscreen at me she did glare
She did have a lot of anger in her stare.

No comments:

Post a Comment