Tuesday, March 6, 2018

I Was Baptized A Roman Catholic

I was baptized a Roman Catholic in that i did not have a choice
But nowadays i feel happy to lend my voice
To freedom of choice not religious control
To tell others what to do in life is not my role

Nowadays i do not have a religion and to a god i do not pray
And as a non believer until death i will stay
But religious people who never harm others with me are okay
It is each to their own as the wise one does say

I am not one of those who tell others what to do
Whether you have a religion or not that should be up to you
All i know about religion is it does cause a people divide
And some people kill others because they believe they have god on their side

I was baptized a Roman Catholic but as a believer i did not stay
I am one who does not have a religion today
I will live out my time as an infidel
But if there is an afterlife i will not be short of company in hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment