Thursday, November 25, 2021

She Said To Me

She said to me since for doing it you never receive any pay
Have you ever considered giving rhyming away
More rhymes every day you post to an internet literary site
And so few seem to bother to read what you write
Though with what she was saying i could not disagree
Her words of advice though truthful were mentally hurtful to me 
I did not argue with her left her have her say
At least for her advice i did not have to pay
She told me her advice to me was for my own good
I could have told her i was addicted to rhyming but she would not have understood
Since she is one who looks at life in a material way
And is quite judgmental like so many others in the Human World of today
It is each to their own as the wise one did say
At least for her unsolicted advice i did not have to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment