Saturday, October 31, 2020

This Liking And DislikingThis

 This liking and disliking is a human mind game
And the people who don't like me of them i feel the same
And the people who do like me in  return i like indeed
For to be liked by others in all of us this need
It does happen in politics and life in general every day
This liking and disliking is a mind game people with each other play
Of the praises of those who like us we feel happy to sing
This liking and disliking does seem a tribal thing
The people who do not like me i do not like to meet
We pass each other in silence when we meet on the street
Without even a smile between us we pass each other by
And without reason we do not like each other which makes me wonder why
Everyone cannot like each other but in truth this cannot be
For how can i really like you when you do not like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment