Monday, October 29, 2018

Jill And Ed

My dog Ed does not judge me Jill Langley does say
Far more loyal and less judgmental than my ex  husband Ken to me was in every way
He is with his far younger woman today
And I feel better off without him in truth I can say

Ed a five year old black and white border collie to Jill a true friend
Your dog's love for you is true dog's do not know how to pretend
When in the park walking Ed is at her side
A dog's loyalty to it's kind master it never could hide

Of her ex husband Ken she has no nice stories to tell
To him she was a good wife and raised their three daughters well
But now she realizes she is much better off without him today
As love in their marriage was always one way

Until his last living night and his last living day
Her dog Ed as her loyal companion will stay
In her dog Jill has a devoted friend
One who will be true to her until his life's end.

No comments:

Post a Comment