Wednesday, October 31, 2018

That Time Is Running Out

That time is running out on me my age this does explain
But I would hate to be starting on my life's journey again
In a Human World where millions of people for jobs do compete
And everyday in life some new challenge for you to meet
In life more than most I have had a fair go
But time that rusts iron has become my foe
Into my seventh decade well past my physical prime
It is obviously clear I am running out of time
And time that rusts iron does not spare anyone
Not even the wealthy celebrities and their daughter and son
Though like many I fear death I too will have to die
If I told you I would love to be reborn this would be a lie
In a human World where everyday for most people some new challenge for to meet
And for attention and jobs and success millions do compete.

No comments:

Post a Comment