Thursday, February 14, 2019

Of An Afterlife For The Soul

When the last breath of life from the body has gone
Does the soul of the mind in some form live on
This question i ask of myself every day
Though i do not have a god to whom i can pray
Many do believe in a god in a paradise in the sky
Where good souls post bodily death with wings to does fly
Yet none of their deceased family or friends have come back to them to tell
Of a paradise in the sky or of a heaven or hell
What happens to the soul when the body dies as a mystery remain
Way beyond an ordinary mortal like me to explain
What happens to the soul post bodily death i think of every day
Call me an atheist or an agnostic or call me what you may
Any deceased person i have known have not come back to me to tell
Of an afterlife for the soul or of a heaven or a hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment