Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Another Covid Outbreak

 Another C O V I D outbreak and another five day lockdown
And few cars and trucks moving in the south western town
And adults out of doors back to compulsory mask wearing again
The reason for this in many people of contracting C O V I D  it's own self does explain
Since it has affected and killed so many people Worldwide
That it has proven itself to be lethal of it cannot be denied
C O V I D the killer may be with us to stay
The most talked of and feared thing in the Human World of today
Of  C O V I D no part of the World is free
And of the protection by the  vaccines against it there is no guarantee
It has caused widespread suffering and death and has given rise to grief and tears
And many who have survived it will have undelying health problems for years
In the south western town business is quiet today
It looks like C O V I D is with us to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment