Monday, March 8, 2021

Time To Move On

 A third of the year 2021 already has gone
Suppose on my seventy fourth year in life it is time i move on
In Illowa i may not live my last night and day
Though far worse places to die in one does have to say

Illowa of the coastal Moyne Shire where to many mine is not a known face
To live in it is quite a beautiful place
With views of the ocean where beauty abound
And kilometres of coastal paddocks all around

And not many houses for to spoil the view
Places like Illowa to live in are of the few
But the time has come for me for to move elsewhere
Six years in Illowa is long enough to live there

Good memories of the wildlife of Illowa with me will remain
And there i will visit in fancy again
And though the best years of  my life in the forever gone
The mood it is in me for to move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment