Saturday, March 6, 2021

I Just Enjoy Rhyming

 That as a writer i will never be wealthy and famous i am all too aware
And what others say of me cannot say i much care
I just enjoy rhyming and i write rhymes every day
We all have our hobbies in life one can say
It is true that a rhymer never runs out of rhyme
I have written so many of them over decades of time
I used to love reading rhymes when i was a boy
And writing them nowadays is something i thoroughly enjoy
Of wealth and fame from writing i feel no desire
And of writing rhymes i never does seem to tire
Of the advice of those who advise me to give rhyming away i never does heed
To carry on rhyming in me there is the need
I carry on writing more rhymes every day
It is something that i just cannot give away.

No comments:

Post a Comment