Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Not For Me To Say

Not for me to say of a paradise beyond the sky
Where good souls post bodily death with wings to does fly
Since any deceased person i have known have not come back to me to tell
Of an afterlife for the soul or of a heaven or hell
Death at life's journey's end for all a guarantee
It comes to the wealthiest and those in dire poverty
You may be quite talented and a great financial success
But your life is the greatest gift you do possess
Humans age rathet quickly beyond their physical prime
And eventually we all become victims of time
But in life those willing to give in return can expect to receive
On such a life philosophy i do believe
And not for me to say when i draw my last breath
That my soul will outlive my bodily death.

No comments:

Post a Comment