Friday, May 17, 2019

Though Many May See It

Though many may see it as a great waste of time
What else could i do if i could not pen rhyme
When i do have free time my hobby to pursue
Perhaps this is what i was born into life for to do

I have never referred to myself as a poet
Nor do i feel worthy of any literary note
I just love writing rhyme been doing it for awhile now
Though to time i am one who has learned how to bow

I add to my numbers of rhymes every day
Though for my writing efforts i never receive any pay
Such joy to me this never does fail to bring
For many years rhyming it has been my thing

For rhyming i have never craved money or fame
And mine will never become a well known name
I hope to be rhyming on the day i do die
If i did tell you differently this would be a lie.

No comments:

Post a Comment