Thursday, May 23, 2019

We Share Little In Common

We share little in common why otherwise pretend
You would only look on me as an acquaintance and not as a friend
Friendship is based on commonality as many would say
We have different political views and are different in most every way
That you live as a great person does go without doubt
but whenever we meet we have little to talk about
Just a brief conversation about the weather maybe
And little else for to talk about between you and me
You are not my friend nor neither my foe
Just another acquaintance of i happen for to know
You are passionate about racing cars and sports and football
And on these things i show little interest at all
I treat you with respect and you treat me with the same
But of what we share in common so little to name.

No comments:

Post a Comment