Friday, June 28, 2019

Take Care Of My Wife

If i die tomorrow take care of my wife
She is a good person and deserves a good end to her life
Gave birth to and raised five children none of them biologically mine
They are quite good people though not of my genetic line
I do feel proud of Janice she has a heart of gold
She is near her eighties time has left her old
In her life she has helped many she is compassionate and kind
I love her for the woman she is one of a brilliant mind
I will take care of Janice for as long as i can
She is such a good person and a beautiful woman
She has helped many people of her i feel proud
I always feel happy for to sing her praises loud
Some of the love she has in her with others she does share
If i die tomorrow of her take good care.

No comments:

Post a Comment