Thursday, May 17, 2018

Though Some Of Me May Not

Though some of me may not have nice things to say
I cannot dislike anybody this is not my way
Dislike leads to hatred this is not for me
And with the saying of an eye for an eye i could never agree
With someone you feel has wronged you why try to even the score
Revenge never eases bad feelings only leads to more
Those who do wrong by others to karma will pay
What goes around comes around life works in this way
You cannot like everyone you know of or know
But never allow liking to disliking grow
For dislike often leads to hatred and hatred can lead to serious crime
Such as serious injury or even murder and years of prison time
Though some in their words of me have been unkind
To seek revenge on them i never feel inclined.

No comments:

Post a Comment