Thursday, November 29, 2018

An End Of Life Plan

For every ageing woman and every ageing man
These so called enlightened thinkers have drawn up this end of life plan
On your final affairs for you the final say
We are governed until death it has always been this way
Since i do not have money or property to anyone to bequeath
Until my financial situation changes for the better i will not be taking a seat
In a solicitor's office to discuss an end of life plan
Of my wordly affairs at the end of my life span
Or if i am buried or cremated or where my ashes should be spread
Since cares and worries belong to the living and not to the dead
I just wish to live for as long as i possibly can
And die without pain as a very old man
And since i am one of poverty trying to live free
An end of life plan not for the likes of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment