Wednesday, November 21, 2018

On What I Know Of And See

Of the existence of a god ask one other than me
Since on religious matters i do not have a degree
I am not enlightened or never did claim to be
I can only believe on what i know of and see
Why billions of people believe in their god in the sky
Is something to understand i would not even try
But since we all look at life in our own sort of a way
It is each to their own as the wise one does say
Of the existence of a supreme being the mystery grow
Though of their god in the sky billions of people claim to know
Not for me to say if in their beliefs they are right or wrong
Since to the agnostic doubters i am one who belong
of the existence of a god why do you ask me
Since i only believe on what i know of and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment