Friday, August 16, 2019

End Of Life Plan

Though i am quite close to being an old man
I do not have like some do for myself an end of life plan
If i am buried or cremated will not bother me on any way
That the dead are past all feelings only true for to say
Post bodily death i will return to Nature as all eventually do
And just the same for all creatures as for me and for you
Those who talk of an immortal human being believe their own lie
Since we are born as mortals and all mortals are born to die
Time on all of our lives keeps ticking away
Feel happy to wake to greet every new day
Your best end of life plan is to live for as long as you can
And die without pain as a very old woman or man
Cannot say i care much what happens to my remains when i have drawn my last living breath
Since like all of the deceased my life's journey will have ended in death.

No comments:

Post a Comment