Friday, August 16, 2019

Some Of The Nice People

I feel lucky in life in many a way
In some of the nice people i meet every day
People who are complete strangers to me
Who help to restore my faith in humanity

People who possess the bright inner glow
Who greet me as if i were a friend they do know
That in my lifetime i may not meet again
Though fond memories of them i will always retain

It is true that a smile does not cost one a thing
And a flutter of joy to a stranger will bring
Of more friendly people humanity is in need
For a happier World to live in they help to sow the seed

Some people on friendliness seem to put a big price
Even to those they do know well they find it hard to be nice
But i feel indebted to every stranger i meet
Who brings joy to my day when walking the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment