Sunday, April 3, 2022

I Should Not Have The Right

I should not have the right for to begrudge
As well as not the right to be anyone's judge
But i do begrudge and judge just the same
And on my lack of success others tend to blame

I should not have the right between people to differentiate
But since i have been doing some mind searching of late
I have come to realize that i possess this flaw
Though this does not define me as an outlaw

I should not have the right others to criticize
But having said this i have come to realize
That i am not in any way self assuming or wise
And for being non critical i would never win a prize

I should not have the right about my life to complain
Since i live in good health without any physical pain
But few human beings can rise above the ordinary
And one of the few does not include me

I should not have the right to verbally put anyone down
But i am not one of the few non judgmental of the town
When i look for flaws in others the flaws i do see
Also happen to be he flaws that are in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment