Saturday, April 16, 2022

Why Should I Care

They are nice to me because of my vote of this i am aware
But of who wins the  election why should i care
The major political parties i never promote
And for them to govern i never cast my vote
They talk of jobs and more jobs at an environmental cost
Because of them how many more trees to the Country will be lost
The abuse of our Earth is to all of our shame
Future generations of people will have us to blame
For the damaged Earth they inherit from us that enough food to feed them cannot grow
Sadly it is they who may pay for the bad Karma we sow
So many beautiful creatures future generations of people may never see
Like a koala eating leaves on a manna gum tree
So why should i vote for those who try to destroy
The beauty every day that brings me so much joy?

No comments:

Post a Comment