Wednesday, January 13, 2021

What Is Joyful To Some

 I have been told by some people i have been wasting my time
On penning reams of doggerel rhyme
Without fame or money for my efforts in pay
And that i ought to give doggerelizing away
Of their sort of unsolicited for advice i do not feel of in need
So to them i never does pay any heed
What they think and say of me is their business and this suits me fine
And what is their business is not any business of mine
If i told them that their advice to me i would take this would be a lie
Since i hope to be rhyming until the day i do die
Since of contentment in my mind it helps sow the seed
Without rhyme in my life i would feel bored indeed
I have been penning rhyme since my physical prime
And what is joyful to some to many a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment