Thursday, February 20, 2020

I Only Hope This Feeling

Today ageing women unattractive to many quite beautiful to me
In everyone i meet only beauty i see
From others respect you cannot receive if respect to them you cannot show
Most people have in them the bright inner glow
Some people in their judgments of others can be so unkind
If they only looked for the good some good they would find
To some it is far easier to condemn than condone
Leave it to the one without sin to cast the verbal stone
Today i see beauty in everyone i do meet
Even strangers smile at me as they pass on the street
Suppose what we put into life in return we receive
On such a philosophy one can only believe
In everyone i meet i see beauty today
I only hope this feeling with me it will stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment