Saturday, July 3, 2021

Life Is A Great Teacher

 I do not have to tell of any uni degrees
But i surely can tell the taste of ham from cheese
Like most has i have friends and i am not without foes
And i learn as i live this is life one suppose
I would like a little more money but i can happily live without fame
And for my lack of material wealth i only have myself to blame
We all came into life Help dependent without a penny to our name
And in death moneywise for us it will be the same
Those who tell us from life we only receive our due
In their generalising not saying what is true
This may apply to me but not to everyone
Us humans are a judgmental mob when all is said and done
As we live we learn something new every day
Life is a great teacher in truth one can say.

No comments:

Post a Comment