Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Forget About Dying

Forget about dying and your end of life's plan
And live for as long as you possibly can
Live for there may not be a life for your soul when you draw your life's last breath
There may not be anything for us post bodily death
We are born into life to eventually die
And life post bodily death for the soul may be based on a lie
Any deceased person i have known have not come back to tell
Of those other life places known as heaven and hell
Call me an agnostic or an atheist or call me what you may
Since i do not have a god for to kneel to for to pray
I just want to live on until the Reaper a visit to me pay
And i hope this will come about for me in a painless and a natural way
I may end my days far from where my existence began
And it is not for me an end of life plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment