Thursday, February 25, 2021

My Real Self

 My real self from others i manage to hide
But this is how it is with people Worldwide
Even the one with no secrets to hide behave in this way
We are not what we seem to be in truth one can say
The saying if you wish to know more about me come and live with me as a truism remain
The meaning in this it's own self does explain
Perhaps to protect ourselves from the judgments of the judgmental our true selves in public we do not wish to expose 
For our secretive ways this a reason one suppose
Of human behaviour my ignorance i only do show
But there must be some truth in the saying my business is not for you of to know
And though wisdom does not always come with hair of grey
We learn from life something new every day
Our true selves from others we manage to hide
And this is how it is with people Worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment