Saturday, February 20, 2021

Not For Me To Say

 Did Christ walk on water and die on a timber cross on Calvary?
I cannot say ask one other than me
I only believe in what my eyes did see
But what billions of people believe in could have happened maybe
Billions of people in towns and cities Worldwide
Are proud to proclaim they have god on their side
But many not good living people in every religion and faith
If there is a hell a spot there post death them await
People of different faiths believe that to the right religion they belong
And if they believe they are right then they cannot be wrong
And if  what they have not seen in they do believe
Then they cannot be that very hard to deceive
And though many believe that he is today
That Christ is son of God this is not for me to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment