Sunday, May 10, 2020

Many Believe In

Many believe in a heavenly paradise of their god in the sky
Where good souls with wings post bodily death to does fly
To live happy forever with other good souls in harmony
And of their earthly cares be eternally free
They believe in a life after bodily death that good things for them await
I can only envy them for their gift of faith
But since the Doubting Thomas is living in me
I can only believe in what my eyes does see
Any deceased person i have known have not come back to me to tell
Of a celestial paradise or of a satan's hell
I often do wonder what life is about
And of a life for the soul post bodily death i do live in doubt
As is said the weed to one is another's rose
We live by our own thoughts one has to suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment