Friday, December 4, 2020

C O V I D-19 Or Coronavirus

 Do not believe those who tell you that C O V I D- 19 from the World will soon have gone
But like the flus and every other form of Coronavirus C O V I D will surely live on
Fatal viruses may be controlled by vaccines but from humanity they do not go away
And the threat from C O V I D-19 like every other virus it does seem is with us to stay
Viruses that can be fatal to humans do not come to the World and suddenly disappear
And that every virus is with us forever from the history of human viruses is obviously clear
They always do keep recurring as the history of viruses do tell us so
We learn from medical experts the history of viruses from long ago
And they seem to keep on repeating despite the passage of time
Viruses have been a death sentence to many though they have not committed a crime
For C O V I D -19 there well may be a vaccine But the threat of it to humanity forever will remain
Why this be so even medical experts does find it hard to explain
The threat of it in time will lessen but it will never go away
C O V I D-19 or Coronavirus it does seem is with us to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment