Saturday, December 26, 2020

I Do Feel Sort Of Glad

I do feel sort of glad i am not young again
To live in a World where many must lose for a few for to gain
Where millions of people for this thing known as success compete
And every day for many brings some new challenge to  meet
Although i love life i feel glad i am near my life's journey's end
In a world where to billions of people money is their best friend
Spiritually the majority of people are quite poor indeed
As they are consumed by legal tender greed
The happiest person i know in the town
Is one who happens for to be often financially down
Yet of unhappiness in him there is not any trace
As he is seldom without a smile on his face
I will die as i live my life story untold
And i feel glad in a way that i am getting old.

No comments:

Post a Comment