Saturday, November 16, 2019

By Some Greater Force Planned

It would seem to me our life's destiny by some greater force planned
For one like old ordinary me far too hard to understand
It was destiny brought me to live this far south
Of the fields of the badger and waterways of the brown trout
I could have lived my life where i used to live when my hair was dark brown
Far north in the countryside near Millstreet Town
But a tiny voice in my mind nagged at me every day
Saying this is not where you should grow old and grey
We all have a life's destiny is how it seems to me
Though many with such thinking would never agree
Most people will tell you that our future we choose
That negative people in life have chosen to lose
And though i am not what one would call an enlightened man
Our future i believe is not for us to plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment