Friday, November 15, 2019

When With This Living Of Life

When with this living of life i will have had my lot
I know that i will be one of the forgot
But my physical remains in Mother Earth's bosom will lay
The one that we all will return to one day

And it will not matter one bit to me then
If in life i was not seen as one of the important men
That was deemed to be newsworthy or worth talking about
Just another migrant who journeyed from far north to far south

Of the places i lived in when i was a young man
Of living time i was one who has had a long enough span
From life's cares and worries i will have had my release
Where dead people lay there is stillness and peace

Like most others every day the challenges of living life i have to meet
Though with wealth and fame with most others i fail to compete
I have had a good life though time has left me bald and grey
And i have been quite lucky in many a way.

No comments:

Post a Comment