Sunday, November 3, 2019

My Higher Self Keeps Telling Me

I never seek the praises of others since i feel this is not my due
In this respect to my higher self i am only being true
My higher self tells me if i am good enough i will be recognized
There is some truth in this of  late i have realized
Though many into self promotion through the medium of the Worldwide Web of today
And for many self promotion a monetary dividend pay
Suppose it is each to their own one only can say
Though some into self promotion in quite a big way
Self promotion it never has appealed to me
Though i am one who is not blessed with humility
I just happen to believe that self promotion is out of control
And is not very good for the health of the soul
At least this is what my higher self keeps telling me
And with it i must say i have to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment