Saturday, November 9, 2019

Every Time I think About You

Every time i think about you i do feel a little sad
Love it sometimes can be hurtful life has it's good times and bad
I loved you as i always will but you never did love me
I can only reflect in sadness of what was not meant to be
You are a happy mother to a good man a good wife
I am childless without a partner you have the love of your life
With me you could not be happy nothing about this i could do
Though by love quite disappointed i can only wish the best for you
I am not the only person who has known of love's painful side
You the one that i loved truly never wished to be my bride
Often see you with your husband and your young daughter walking hand in hand in town
Can only imagine myself in his place in love many an up and down
Like life love too has it's good and bad times in love there is many a cross
Every time i think about you i do feel a sense of loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment