Saturday, November 16, 2019

He Did Not Have Kind Words For Me

He did not have klind words for me and he did not wish me well
He said for your worthless doggerel you will burn in hell
A patriotic and racist right winger of views quite extreme
Far too young big and strong for me to argue with it did seem
He yelled people like you ought to be run out of town
In your doggerel you only put good people down
He called me a traitor a local disgrace
He did seem so angry shouting in my face
In reply to him i had nothing to say
For me to keep quiet on the matter seemed the safer way
I did not argue with him did keep a shut mouth
And walked off and left him there to rant and shout
For our beliefs in life always some price to pay
Thanks be to his sort i do not meet every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment