Friday, July 17, 2020

I Too Have To Begin

A known fact of a better World to live in
With improvement in self i too have to begin
To be kinder to others and help anyone of helping in need
And of future good Karma plant the good seed
I should not be condemning the judgmental since i too am this way
We dislike in others what we see in ourselves only true to say
And though the praises of those into self promotion i refuse for to sing
Material self betterment to themselves they are only trying to bring
Since they never do any harm to me
Perhaps in my words i ought to leave them be
For the self centered Human World we live in others i should not blame
Since in many ways like them i too am the same
For a better World for all to live in with myself i must begin
Since the power to do good can only come from within.

No comments:

Post a Comment